Caro leitor, se você busca referências para ajudar no desenvolvimento dos programas de Food Fraud e Food Defense, as indicações abaixo poderão lhe ser úteis:
- PAS 96:2017, Guide to protecting and defending food and drink from deliberate attack. Food Standards Agency.
- TACCP Treat Assessment and Critical Control, Point, A practical Guide, 2017. Campden BRI 2017.
- Food Defense Guide Recommendations DGAL_mai 2007, Food Defense Guidelines ? Agriculture Ministery –May 2007.
- The U.S. Pharmacopeial Convention (USP) Food Fraud Database. A searchable database composed of both scientific and mainstream media reports on food fraud incidences.
- CARVER + Shock. A set of vulnerability assessment tools.
- Guidance for Industry: Food Producers, Processors, and Transporters: Food Security Preventive Measures Guidance, March 2003; Revised October 2007.
- French Resource: Guide des recommandations pour la protection de la chaîne alimentaire contre les risques d’actions malveillantes, criminelles ou terrorists.
- Fighting Food Fraud, European Parliamentary Research Service.
- BRC, Understanding Vulnerabilities Assessment:
- Outras referências:
Referências sobre Cultura de Segurança dos Alimentos
- Yiannas, F. (2009). In Frank Yiannas. (Ed.), Food safety culture creating a behavior?based food safety
management system. New York: Springer, c2009.
- Assessing Factors Contributing to Food Safety Culture in Retail Food Establishments
- Article by Lone Jespersen. Food Safety Culture: Measure What You Treasure:
- Article by By Geoff Schaadt, Creating a Culture of Food Safety:
- Best Practices for Building a Food Safety Culture:
- How to Create Food Safety Culture With Your Teams:
- Behavior-Based food safety management system scheme:
497total visits,4visits today